The Docklands Precinct
Docklands has become Melbourne's best "must see" destination and in years to come will become, without doubt, the most sought after part of Melbourne's skyline. The Docklands’ precinct, right next to the CBD on the western side, has been built on old wharf land around the same size as the Melbourne CBD and is continually evolving. When completed in 2020 it will double the size of the CBD.
Today it includes
- A magnificent 53,000 seat roof retractable stadium offering world-class sporting and entertainment events
- Melbourne Ice House
- Harbourside dining with award-winning restaurants, bars and cafes
- Spectacular urban art, dynamic public space Harbour Town which has 120 brand shopping retailers across two spacious levels
- South Wharf DFO shopping Only 15 minutes walk or 3 stops on the Free City Circle tram stop
- Costco Wholesale Warehouse
- 10,000 residents
- 22,000 workers
- 250,000 visitors weekly
The Apartment Buildings
Stay and enjoy the vibrant, cosmopolitan waterfront experience surrounding Docklands Private Collection of Apartments. We provide short and long term accommodation to corporate travellers and visitors to Melbourne. We have Executive Apartments in NewQuay and Value Apartments at Digital Harbour.